In today’s complex legal environment, you need an insurer that understands the unique risks faced by law firms. For 95% of the 200 largest U.S. law firms (by revenue), that means choosing Chubb. In addition to a tailored suite of insurance products, we offer global reach, financial strength, loss prevention expertise, and claims service.
Consider the risks you may face:
- A client sues over an alleged error or omission, and defense expenses quickly near six-figure amounts.
- A client leaving a cocktail reception hosted by your firm is involved in a car accident and files a lawsuit.
- An employee sues you alleging harassment and age discrimination.
- A fire damages the firm’s facilities and operations.
- An employee is injured while traveling internationally on business.
The American Bar Endowment (ABE), a non-profit affiliate of American Bar Association (ABA) has selected Chubb as the preferred provider of cyber liability, employment practices liability and kidnap and ransom insurance for ABA members.
Learn more about Chubb’s Law Firms capabilities.